Battlefields observation through the generations
From the roof of the old British police station, located within the Museum, there is a panoramic view of the Ayalon Valley, the Judean hills, ancient sites and modern agricultural settlements.
The Armored Corps Park
The Park is a 20-acre area in the northeastern part of the site, covered with a pine forest planted by the JNF following the Six-Day War, and includes a hill containing 52 separate memorials. It is dedicated to all units that fought in IDF battles. The Park provides armor corps veterans, friends and family of the fallen, and all visitors to Latrun, a place to honor and express gratitude to those who served.
The British Police Station (Jordanian)
This building, built in 1943 and designed by Sir Charles Tegart, is one of the most recognizable parts of the Memorial. The structure is one of many stations of the former British Empire and afforded the British control over a very large territory.
The orienteering kit, provided to those participating in this training activity, includes a game developed by "NAVIGO" and Armored Corps volunteers and employees and contains a map with clear explanations, a compass and a cellular riddle that may also be solved manually.
Track lengths are 2-4 km.